We have marked a distinct position in the domain by offering Stone Adhesive. It is used for the permanent fixing of tiles over smooth surfaces such as existing tiles and ceramic tiles. At our sound processing unit, we process this adhesive using best quality compounds and polymers. It is a ready-to-mix, self-curing adhesive with excellent adhesion properties. Stone Adhesive prevents shrinkage cracks and slippage of tiles. We offer this adhesive at market leading prices to clients.
- Does not require external curing
- Excellent bond with the substrate
- Resistant to water
TERATILE DIMOND Tile adhesive is a high quality adhesive used for the permanent fixing of tiles over smooth surfaces such as existing tiles, ceramic tiles or glass, subjected to damp and tropical conditions and for specialized applications such as tile on tile and tile-on-glass etc.
- Polymer modified - prewetting of tiles not required and hence less prone to cracking of mortar
- Single component - ease of application
- Non toxic - User friendly application
- Excellent adhesion on smooth surfaces Develops high adhesive bond strength
- Non shrink - excellent bond with the substrate
- Excellent work and open wet time of 2 hrs at 300C - allows the mason to fix tiles at ease even under hot conditions
- Self cure - does not require external curing
- Forms a dense and impermeable mortar bed - waterproof
TERATILE DIMOND is a single component, polymer modified cement based white colored powder.
- Density of the mixed material: 1.95g/cc
- Pot life: Approx. 2 hrs
- Setting Time: Initial - 13 hrs, Final - 2 days
- Pull out bond strength on tile at 28 days: > 1 N/mm2
- Compressive strength (N/mm2):