|Home||» Products||» Concrete Admixture||» Self Competness concrete|
Self Competness concrete
PROCRETE 101 differentiated from conventional superplasticisers in that it is based on a unique carboxylic ether polymer with long lateral chains. This greatly improves cement dispersion. At the start of the mixing process an electrostatic dispersion occurs but the cement particle’s capacity to separate and disperse.This mechanism considerably reduces the water demand in flowable concrete.
PROCRETE 101 combines properties of water reduction and workability retention. It allows the production of high performance concrete and/or concrete with high workability.
PROCRETE 101 is a particularly strong super-plasticiser allowing production of consistent concrete properties around the required dosage.
- PROCRETE 101 is a high performance super- plasticizer intended for applications where increased early and ultimate compressive strengths are required, and it has been developed for use in:
- Self compacting concrete
- Pumped concrete
- Concrete requiring long workability retention
- High performance concrete
- Increased early and ultimate compressive strengths
- Increased flexural strength
- Higher E modulus
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and prestressing steel
- Better resistance to carbonation Lower permeability
- Better resistance to aggressive atmospheric condition
- reduced shrinkage and creep
- Increased durability
REDWOP provides a technical advisory service for on-site assistance and advice on mix design, admixture selection,
Evaluation trials and dispensing equipment.
- Appearance: Clear to brown
- PH @270 C : Min. 6
- Specific Gravity @270C :1.1
- Chloride Content: Nil to BS: 5075
The optimum dosage of PROCRETE 101 to meet specific requirements should be determined by trials using the materials and conditions that will be experienced in use.The normal dosage range is between 0.3 to 2.5 ltrs/100 kg of cementitious material