• For spraying on freshly cast concrete, or newly exposed concrete surfaces after removal of form work, to form a temporary membrane which will retain sufficient moisture for effective curing to take place.
• Used for concreting generally but especially useful for large areas of concrete such as pavements, runways and bridge decks.
• Also for vertical or sloping surfaces as on towers, chimneys, canal linings, columns and beams, where water curing is difficult or unreliable.
• Single application - Forms moisture barrier for whole of the curing period.
• No other curing necessary - Eliminates use of water, hessian or sand, completely.
• Reliable - No risk of erratic or poor curing and ensures that cement hydrates efficiently.
• Ensures hard-wearing surface - Minimizes risk of drying shrinkage, cracks and dusty surfaces.
• Easy and sage spray application - Non-toxic and nonflammable.
Exposed concrete slabs: REDICURE WB should be spray applied on to the newly placed concrete slab as soon as possible after it is free from visible surface water, e.g. typically 1 to 2 hours after placing. Shuttered and precast concrete: REDICURE WB curingagent should be spray applied to all surfaces as soon as formwork has been removed or the element remolded.
• Color Bulk liquid - White
• Minimum application temperature – 10°C
Coverage : 60ft2 per lit
Pack size : 20lit, 50lit & 200lit