|Home||» Products||» Surface Treatment||» Mould Release Agent|
Mould Release Agent
Concentrated and emulsified chemical mould release agent
For easy and stain free release of concrete moulds and formwork of all types. Particularly where wooden formwork is used and de-molding or stripping times exceed 24 hours.
- Non-staining: No cleaning of unsightly oil stains if plastering is not required.
- High quality: Produces really fair faced finish concrete.
- Versatile: Can be used on all types of moulds.
- Minimizes cleaning: Makes cleaning of form faces between pours very easy.
- Concentrate form: Reduces storage and transport costs.
- Water based: Only requires water for dilution.
- Corrosion Inhibition: Aids corrosion inhibition
REMOL EXTRA is supplied as a pale amber liquid which turns white when diluted with water to produce a chemical release agent, combining the outstanding release properties of such materials with the economy of conventional oil. It reacts with the alkali in the concrete to form a thin water repellent skin on the surface of the mould which enables easy stripping from the hardened concrete.
- Dilution rate: 1 part REMOL EXTRA: 6 parts clear water (by volume)
- Formwork surfaces: - May be used on wooden or metal surfaces. Particularly effective on resinous coated surfaces.
- Non-staining: - Can be used safely with white cement.
- Specific Gravity: - Typically 0.960 at 250C