We are a leading company specializing in the business of offering our clients Light Weight Block Joint Adhesive. It is a versatile thin jointing material for joining AAC blocks, fly ash bricks and concrete blocks. This adhesive is made from a unique combination of cement, graded sand and proprietary additives. It provides stronger, much more durable bonding between the blocks with superior adhesive strength. Offered Light Weight Block Joint Adhesive replaces conventional cement and sand mix mortar. We offer this adhesive at cost effective prices.
- High adhesion strength
- No water curing is required
- Excellent water retention properties
Light Weight Block Joint Adhesive :
Blockfix is a versatile thin jointing material for joining AAC blocks, fly ash bricks, concrete blocks etc.
This mortar is specially designed to provide stronger, much more durable bonding between the blocks with superior adhesive strength. It replaces conventional cement and sand mix mortar.
- Blockfix is made from a unique combination of cement, graded sand and proprietary additives.
- The unique chemical combination enables this mortar to be more compact, thinner and stronger.
- At only 3 mm thick, it is far thinner than the conventional mortar which is between 12-18 mm.
- Being pre-mixed it is easy to use and also ensures the compaction of interlocking bricks making the bonds tougher and more durable.
- Thinner jointing material with very high adhesion strength. Improves overall masonry strength.
- Pre-mixed and ready to use. Only water is to be mixed at site.
- Eliminates lengthy process of site mixing, transport and storage of all individual materials.
- No water curing is required after application.
- Easy to mix. Much faster to apply due to its superior flowability and water retention properties.
- Thinner layer of application for lesser shrinkage and seamless structure.
- Economical - quantity of mortar is far less than conventional mortar.
- Seepage/water percolation through joints is negligible due to better binding of mortar with masonry units.
- Ready for subsequent application like plastering just after 24 hours of application.
- Raking of joints is not required before plastering.
- Raw materials are processed, reducing the chances of efflorescence.
- Blockfix is made from eco-friendly materials.