It is suitable for under plate grouting to substantial structural elements. We have uniquely positioned ourselves as a dependable firm, engaged in offering our clients Epoxy Joint Filler. To comply with set industrial norms, we use finest quality compounds to process this filler. This filler finds uses in heavy industrial applications in steelworks, refineries chemical plants and electroplating works. Epoxy Joint Filler is available for clients in different quantity packaging options as per their requirements.
- Non-shrink capability
- Solvent free epoxy resin grout
- Resistant to high temperature
High strength, epoxy resin grout
Provides a free flowing grout, for use where physical properties and chemical resistance of the hardened grout are of utmost importance. It is suitable for a wide range of heavy duty applications including:
- Under plate grouting to substantial structural elements.
- Base plate grouting in dynamic load situations such as turbines and other reciprocating machinery.
- Heavy industrial applications in steelworks, refineries chemical plants and electroplating works.
- Structural infill where very high strength is required.
- Rail track applications, to support heavy cranes, or on transporter rails.
- Excellent durability - high compressive, flexural and tensile strengths ensure a long working life.
- Cost effective - high early strength gain promotes minimum downtime and early commissioning of plant.
- User friendly - simple, full pack mixing to ensure that the performance characteristics are achieved.
- Versatile - suitable for a wide range of loading situations including repetitive dynamic loads.
- Excellent in service performance - non-shrink capability ensures full surface to surface contact.
EPTILE GROUT is a solvent free epoxy resin grout designed for grouting of gap widths of 0.25 to 10mm. It is an all liquid system consisting of base and hardener. The components are supplied in the correct mix proportions designed for whole pack mixing on site.
Where shown on the contract documents, the epoxy grout shall be EPTILE GROUT supplied by REDWOP. It shall provide good general chemical resistance, and a 7 day compressive strength of at least 80 N/mm2.
- Pot life : 50 min. @ 270C
- Density : approx. 1050 kg/m3
- Tensile strength : 20 N/mm2 @ 7 days
- Flexural strength : 40 N/mm2 @ 7 days
- Compressive strength : 45 N/mm2 @ 1 day
60 N/mm2 @ 3 days
80 N/mm2 @ 7 days