|Home||» Products||» Industrial Floor Hardener||» Epoxy Floor Hardner|
Epoxy Floor Hardner
Flow applied, 2mm thick epoxy resin based floor topping
EPFLOOR MM2 is designed for use in wide range of industrial environments where a lasting solution to floor maintenance problems is required. It provides a dense, impervious, coloured and chemically resistant floor surface which is hygienic and easy to clean. Typical applications include:
- Clean rooms
- Plant rooms
- Light industrial plants
- Fast application - minimizes downtime
- Chemically resistant - good resistance to a wide range of chemicals
- Durable - good abrasion resistance
- Hygienic - provide a dense, impervious, seamless floor surface which is easily cleaned
- Attractive - available in a wide range of colours to enhance the working environment
EPFLOOR MM2 consists of graded aggregates bound in a pigmented epoxy resin binder. It is supplied as a four component system, pre-weighed for on-site mixing. When laid, it provides a smooth, light-reflective surface. It is available in a range of standard colours.
Flow-applied epoxy floor topping
The designated floor areas shall be surfaced with EPFLOOR MM2, a 2 mm thick floor-applied epoxy resin floor topping. The topping shall achieve a compressive strength of 50 N/mm2 and a flexural strength of 34 N/mm2 at 7 days when tested to BS6319. At 200C, it shall be capable of accepting foot traffic at 24 hours and vehicular traffic at 48 hours.